Customer Value Community (CVC) Webinar
The Value Blueprint Breakdown
Journey to a World-Class Commercial Operating System
October 27, 2022 | 12-1 PM ET
Join us on Thursday, October 27th from 12-1 p.m. ET for a webinar with Brent Adamson, Global Head of Research & Communities at Ecosystems, to explore Eco's new framework for driving predictable growth through a world-class "value operating system."
Based on 20+ years as the leader in collaborative customer value management, Brent’s decades of research on buyer/seller behavior, and feedback from the 1,200+ Members of our Customer Value Community, we've built a step-by-step blueprint for moving your organization increasingly closer to a world-class, organization-wide value discipline. The blueprint is meant to increasingly align sales, marketing, customer success, service, enablement, and operations around a common vision of customer value in ways specifically designed to boost predictable growth and improve customer experience.
Leaders using this framework will be able to:
- Assess their current value capability against a world-class standard
- Align that assessment across senior leadership team to ensure a common vision of current state and next steps
- Benchmark their current value capability against similar organizations
- Prioritize next steps/investments in building a world-class value-based commercial operating system
- Plan an execution strategy against those priorities
- Communicate that plan to other organizational stakeholders, using the framework as a "common language' to align and guide organization-wide improvement
- Measure progress against those goals year-over-year through annual reassessment
Use this blueprint to examine and rate your organization's current capability across each of these dimensions. Then use those ratings to determine an aggregate assessment of your current overall "maturity level." and identify two or three criteria which you prioritize for increased focus.
We believe the shortest path to world-class value is also the best path to increased, predictable growth. Value is simply the "environment" in which all other commercial activity is carried out.
As we like to say at Eco, it's a roadmap to "the Right Growth, in the Right Way."
Save Your Seat!
Continue the Conversation in the CVC!
You will also be added as a Member of our Customer Value Community (CVC) for a chance to collaborate with over 1,200+ of your peers in value management to share best practices, workshop common challenges, and network.
Learn more here.